Some of us really suffer in the winter; dry and dull skin, chapped lips, chapped hands, sore nose, watery eyes…
I have personally suffered with all of the above in the past.
Get your skin to sparkle this season using 14 of my favorite products!
Having a good skin regime morning and night is so important. The correct products protect us from the elements, prevent skin conditions and provide nourishment and replenishment to our skin.
My first 4 recommendations come in Tropic’s ‘ABC collection’ Including a Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser and a mask of your choice. For winter I chose the Deep Hydration Soothing Cooling Mask. ABC Collection
1. Clean your skin with ‘Smoothing Cleanser Complexion Purifier + Bamboo Cloth’
2. Tone your skin with ‘Vitamin Toner Pore Refining Mist’
3. Moisturise your skin with ‘Skin Feast nourishing cream concentrate’
4. Hydrate your skin with ‘Deep Hydration Soothing Cooling Mask’
5. Brighten a dull complexion with ‘Fruit Peel resurfacing serum’ Fruit Peel
6 & 7. Improve puffiness, dark circles and fine lines under your eyes with the Eye Bright Collection (2 products)
8. Exfoliate your dead skin away using ‘Face Smooth Brightening Polish’ Face Smooth
9. Improve your eczema, rosacea and dry skin using ‘Super Greens Nutrient Boost Oil’ Super Greens
10. Bring a little bit of summer back into your skin with a healthy glow using; ‘Sun Drops Gradual Tanning Facial Serum’ Sun Drops
11. Repair your sore and chapped areas with ‘Tamanu Balm’ Tamanu Balm
12. Remove the dead skin on your lips using The Body Shop’s Lip Scuff. Lip Scuff
13. Repair your lips using: Original Nipple Balm for Lips. I couldn’t be without this product! I use it every single day and it has so many uses. Dr Lipp
14. Protect your skin daily from all the elements using a product with SPF in. Whether it’s sunshine or windburn, the SPF will help protect your skin. I love the Tropic ‘Pure Effects Beauty Booster SPF 35’ Beauty Booster
If you have any questions, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit my Tropic Shop to have a look at the range: Alexia Jade Tropic Shop